What We Look For
Laurel Corporate Center & 1000 Bishops Gate
Zamir Equities is recognized and respected by investors and commercial real estate professionals for our astute acquisitions of iconic and strategic office properties. Our acquisitions team, led by Asher Zamir, our company’s founder, along with a deep bench of seasoned experts, identifies emerging real estate trends and potential purchases based on the following formulated strategy and critical criteria:
- Fully constructed Class A, contemporary commercial real estate assets located in established primary metropolitan areas or in densely populated transitional secondary suburban markets in the United States, with statistical and circumstantial evidence suggesting significant employment and population growth.
- Preferred transaction sizes and portfolio values ranging from $10-$100 million, with an attractive price-per-square-foot below replacement cost, and a competitive capitalization rate, which varies income quality and growth velocity.
- High quality, investment grade/creditworthy tenancy, nationally publicly traded corporate tenants, national private tenants, regional tenants, and limited local tenants with long term leases and overlapping rollover schedules.
- High traffic, visibly located properties with convenient access to amenities, mass transit, airports, major intersections and thoroughfares, and with adequate parking.
- Distinctive and fundamentally sound design and efficient layouts, floorplans and construction, excellent physical condition with opportunities for enhancements, improvements, or additional embedded rent growth opportunities.
- Assets with projected upside and a good story, as a result of inefficient management requiring new leasing strategies, active management, physical capital improvements, and opportunities to renegotiate undervalued leases.
- Investment opportunities where we have operating expertise, differentiated insights and/or industry relationships, and where we can add value.
Asher Zamir, and his skilled Zamir Equities team, uniquely approach real estate investing like a three-legged stool, a triad between enduring experience, proprietary and data-rich research and models, and success-based intuition.